KeraCare Natural Textures Honey Shea Co-Wash
A wonderful sulfate-free cleansing conditioner.
Composed of a unique blend of natural ingredients including Honey, Shea Butter, Amla & Shikakai (Ayurvedic) Botanicals, Neem, Argan & Abyssinian Oils & Castor Oils.
- Great for gentle cleansing without stripping moisture from hair.
- Natural emollients and humectants, including honey and Shea Butter, help smooth, soften, enhance shine and hold in moisture which is so vital for curly hair textures.
- This silicone-free co-wash beautifully leaves hair prime for growth.
- Notably eases the detangling process.
- Leaves hair soft, smooth, shiny and prime for growth.
- Cleanses dirt, debris and excess oils from hair and scalp.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Saturate a generous amount of the product throughout hair from roots to ends.
- Using fingertips, massage into the scalp using circular motions to loosen dandruff, dirt and product residue.
- Gently detangle with fingers or a wide-toothed comb.
- Do not expect to see a lather, although there may likely be suds while rinsing (but not as much as when using a conventional shampoo).
- Rinse thoroughly within 3-5 minutes, taking care to rinse traces of the conditioner from the ears, neck, and hairline.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner and proceed to style as usual.